Trezeta® products that are free from faults in material and production are covered of the “Warranty Period” for a period of 2 years from the purchase date.
ATTENTION, THIS WARRANTY DOESN’T COVER PRODUCT DEFECTS CAUSED AND/OR RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear of the footwear
- Footwear tampered, modified or repaired by a third person
- Improper and/or extreme use of the footwear
- Missing and/or wrong maintenance compared to what is indicated on the user manual included with the footwear
- Contact of the footwear with chemical, organic, saline substances and sewage
- Contact with heat sources, damage caused by animals
- As regards the problems of waterproofing, the guarantee covers the intact product.
In order to keep the membrane in good condition, it is good practice to remove the footbed from the shoe after every use, and take out any trail debris that may have entered, and which could cause damage to the shoe itself as the foot moves.
If the footwear results to be within the parameters of guarantee it must returned to M.G.M. S.p.A. exclusively through the store of purchase, including the purchase’s receipt or invoice.
After inspection, M.G.M. S.p.A. reserves the right to repair and/or replace the product.